Friday, July 30, 2010

Tool 10

There are so many ways to use I touches in my classroom. Since I am a music teacher and i touches were originally geared towards music, there are a lot of different applications that I can use. There is an application that has a "Star Wars" them but it is called "Clef Wars." The object of this game is to blast the different notes on the staff as they are coming at you. the more that you get correct, the faster it gets. It gradually will teach the students the placement of note names on the staff. It come in both treble and bass clef. There are also about a dozen ear training programs that not only teach the students to read music, but how the music should sound withou having heard it. I am not too sure if there were any "wow" moments because I have been researching this for the last year in light of possibly getting a classroom set of i touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment